Wednesday, July 23, 2008

fun playing in the dirt!

I'm not a gardener, never have been. But I've been noticing lately that the grass (or weeds, or both?) has been hardcore migrating into the flower beds. Yesterday I bought a spade, and one of those things with three bent prongs, and some gardening gloves. And today I attacked the ground and discovered that it's actually a lot of fun playing in the dirt. Who knew? I only got a fraction of the work done, and Corey lamented my lack of efficiency, but I figured it's so much fun I just want to prolong the enjoyment!

In other news, Corey is somewhat disappointed to report that he actually didn't hate (and maybe even sorta enjoyed, a little) the small group we went to tonight from our church. More details to come. Must watch movie now.

No comments: