Tuesday, July 29, 2008

copying v - my list

just in case you wanted to know:


What was I doing ten years ago?

Probably watching MTV and going out on the lake skiing and wakeboarding...I did a lot of these things during the summers of high school

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

we'll say tomorrow (or technically it is today I guess)

  1. laundry
  2. walk the dog
  3. read: Kite Runner and Hero for Christ, a book recently written by a friend
  4. unload the dishwasher (they've been clean in there for a few days now!)
  5. check email / other random online stuff

Five foods I enjoy:

  1. Red Baron Garlic crust 4-cheese pizza
  2. gummy bears
  3. Pink Lady apples
  4. anything Mexican food (especially breakfast tacos)
  5. barbecued brisket (gotta be a good Texas girl)

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

  1. pay off loans and mortgage
  2. upgrade the house (I'm copying you a lot on these it seems, V)
  3. help support missionary friends more
  4. travel lots (take that Mediterranean cruise we've been talking about)
  5. keep my job, cause I think it's fun, but work fewer days

Places I’ve lived:

  1. Austin
  2. Waco
  3. North shore Massachusetts (S. Hamilton & Danvers)
  4. West Philadelphia
  5. Columbus

Jobs I’ve had:

  1. telephone survey-taker
  2. hostess, waitress, food runner at various restaurants
  3. Cutco salesperson
  4. summer nanny
  5. after school childcare worker
Well, wasn't that fun? I hope you enjoyed all the lovely pictures!

3 comments:

Virginie M. said...

Yay for copying my list! I copied it from someone else...:-) That's cool that you would keep your job too. Would you want to go back to Greece and Italy? I remember you had the prettiest pictures of Capri.

Unknown said...

Yeah, especially since Corey hasn't been there yet. And we loved our honeymoon cruise...cruises are fun!

Virginie M. said...

So, how is the Mexican food in Ohio? I'm sure it can't compare to the barbecue in Boston! ;-)