Thursday, May 15, 2008

Grrrrrrr

So, apparently the sellers of our house didn't realize they were supposed to sign some paperwork or something, which has delayed some stuff, and even though we're scheduled to close on the house today at 4pm, we still haven't heard back from OHFA (ohio's housing assistance program that's backing (or something) our loan) that the paperwork has gone through. The first I heard of this was last night, but now my realtor keeps calling me telling me it still hasn't come through and making back-up plans (3pm tomorrow if we can't do it today). We have till 2pm for the loan paperwork to go through in order to do the closing today as planned. Please God let it go through! I'm going to be really frustrated if we can't do it today because I took off from work to celebrate....yeah, and if there's nothing to celebrate....uh huh....

1 comment:

Virginie M. said...

I'm sorry! That's frustrating. Something similar happened to us...between mortgage and title companies, something always goes wrong, but it will get settled, and you will get your house. And that's something to celebrate, even if it's not today. :-)