Tuesday, January 8, 2013

my yearly blog update

Ha, just under a year ago I said don't hold your breath, but I MAY post again within the year, and look at that - pulling in just under the wire, here I am!

I turn 32 this Sunday, so I will be the same age when my second is born as my mom was when she had me. Crazy! :) I'm super excited because I hired a doula this go-round, and think it will be great to have her there with us for the birth. And I learned that a local midwifery group has a lending library open to the public with the hypnobabies self-study course, so I don't have to go spend $150 for it! Great news all around.

Clearly, I've been thinking about this pregnancy and birth a lot lately, hence my topics of conversation. IF I end up doing any more blogging anywhere in the near (or not-so-near) future, maybe I'll find other things to talk about too.

Peace out. I'm going to read my hypnobabies course now, while AB is napping!

No comments: